Invocation 祈祷文

Dewdrop, lamp, phantom, rainbow, oasis,
露水,灯火,魅影,彩虹,绿洲,
Such is my life and the lives of others –
乃我与他人存在的本质 —
I surrender to this truth.
我降服于此实相。

To the one who spoke this truth,
致 说出此实相之
The Prince of the Shakyas
释迦王子
I offer my adoration.
献上我无上挚爱。

To all those who take this truth to heart,
致 由衷认同此实相之众生,
I offer my allegiance.
献上我的忠贞拥护。

With determination, I remind myself:
我充满决心的提醒自己:
No emotion, just peace,
没有情绪,只有平和,
No ignorance, just awareness,
没有无明,只有觉知,
No anxiety, just serenity,
没有焦虑,只有安详,
No weakness, just strength,
没有软弱,只有力量,
No fear, just tranquillity.
没有恐惧,只有宁静。
With this attitude and free from doubt,
无丝毫怀疑地 以此态度,
I alone will liberate the world’s living creatures,
我将独力解脱世上一切众生,
Plants, water and atmosphere.
植物,水,和气体。

Appearances are deceptive, I shall mistrust them.
显相是虚幻迷惑的,我将不信任它。
Nothingness is just a point of view, I shall not to get entangled in it.
空无只是一个观点,我将不纠结于它。
Living beings are, by nature, stainless, I shall treasure that stainlessness.
一切众生的本质是无染的,我将珍惜此无染本性。
Reality is the bait, I shall not be lured into conformity.
实相是诱饵,我将不被诱惑入任何信念。

Only in darkness can I see light,
唯有在黑暗中 我能看到光,
Only in mud can I find a lotus,
唯有在污泥中 我能找到莲花,
Only in defilements can I see Buddha.
唯有在烦恼中 我能找到佛。

Humbly, without a trace of hypocrisy,
谦卑地,无一丝虚伪地,
I solemnly promise all living beings
我庄严地承诺一切众生
That from this day forward,
从今日起,
I will never abandon you.
我永远不会遗弃你们
Wherever you are, may I always be beside you.
无论你在哪里,愿我与你同在。

Past is now, future is now,
过去是现在,未来是现在,
Now is an illusion,
现在 是幻象,
Illusion is luminous.
幻象 是光明的。
Such boundlessness is mind:
如此的无边 即是心性:
Other than mind, there is no Buddha.
除了心性,没有佛。

I beseech you, O Mind!
啊 心性!我恳求祢
May I be free from death, old age and sickness.
愿我解脱于死、老 与病痛。
May I be free from ideas and opinions,
愿我解脱于想法与意见,
May I be free from time,
愿我解脱于时间,
May I be free from space,
愿我解脱于空间,
And may I free all others from their limitations.
愿我能解脱众生于他们的限制。

Written in response to a number of requests, on the last day of the tumultuous year of 2022, by one on whose five aggregates the label ‘Khyentse Norbu’ has been adhered.
基于众多请求,标签为“欽哲诺布”的五蕴,写于充满动荡的2022年末最后一日。

—— 灵感湖 译
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

以此译文,顶礼供养蒋扬钦哲上师????????????