Disclaimer for Inspiration Lake
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
Disclaimers for Inspiration Lake
All the information on this website – https://inspirationlake.org – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. InspirationLake does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (InspirationLake), is strictly at your own risk. InspirationLake will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
InspirationLake.org is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the internet by uploading, storing and displaying various media utilizing our services. We do not monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the InspirationLake website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify InspirationLake in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to more easily facilitate the process please send your complain to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit InspirationLake to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow InspirationLake to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512(f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.